Latest posts by Big Binge Media (see all)
- Home remedies for flawless skin - September 29, 2018
- Trailer launch of ‘Baazaar’ at Bombay Stock Exchange - September 25, 2018
- Indian hockey team shoots for ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ - September 25, 2018
New Delhi: It’s not only women who need skincare products to maintain their skin and avoid future problems such as wrinkles, acne and roughness, men too need the right treatment for their skin. Using organic face oils and under the eye, creams can do the trick.
Komal Kapoor, Founder of Koko Glam and Aashima Anand, Founder of Bella Vita Organic, talk about the importance of men’s skincare.
- Men’s skin is generally oilier than that of the majority of women which leads to acne issues. Hence, using face gels helps to prevent the same and is highly recommended. Facial gels also help you avoid pigmentation and blemishes.
- Men’s skin has a tougher tone and dark patches as they shave regularly. Just using an aftershave is not enough. Again, using a simple facial gel or organic face oils post a shave is highly recommended.
- Men with their stressful work regime are prone to puffy eyes and eye bags that can be cured by under eye creams made specifically for their harsh skin.
- It is a known fact that their skin tans easily as compared to women and hence using day creams with SPF is a must for men on a daily basis. This is not a cosmetic procedure but simply a health measure for the skin.
- Men’s skin needs hydration too. Skin dehydration is a major problem that leads to breakouts and dry patches. Hydrating sheet masks are the solution to this common issue. Using sheet masks may sound feminine but are made for men too. These are an important night routine to let the skin breath and avoid dryness.
► Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/tQ3Ujq and then click on 🔔to stay updated!
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.