- #ShameOnYuviBhajji trends on Twitter - April 1, 2020
- REVEL IN THE GLORY OF ‘FEMININITY’ THIS WOMEN’S DAY - March 5, 2020
- Filmfare Awards 2020: Gully Boy scores record for most Filmfare wins ever with 13 awards - February 16, 2020
Want to give your little ones a stylish start in 2018? Here are some fashion tips that might be of help. Try faux fur coats, velvet and sequined outfits and floral footwear to dress up your little one, suggest experts.
Chandni Agarwal, Founder at Little Tags, and Jacqueline Kapur, Co-Founder at Ayesha Accessories, have listed a few ideas:
- Fur and velvet can play a huge role in your child’s wardrobe this season. You can choose a fur coat with a basic outfit for a dressy look.
- Give some shine to their wardrobe with sequins.
- Cute and colourful sandals with floral charms are easy to slide into. Make your child’s feet look stylish in playful patterns that can go with fancy outfits.
- Feather accessory is a go-to trend this season. Get a floral hair band or glitzy starry hair tie, bow or hair clips.
- Team up stud earrings with dresses and your favourite charm pendants or layer them up. Play with colours by mismatching bangles or charm bracelets.
latest in beauty and fashion:
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.