- #ShameOnYuviBhajji trends on Twitter - April 1, 2020
- REVEL IN THE GLORY OF ‘FEMININITY’ THIS WOMEN’S DAY - March 5, 2020
- Filmfare Awards 2020: Gully Boy scores record for most Filmfare wins ever with 13 awards - February 16, 2020
Look your best while at work throughout the week by flaunting the right combination of shoes, shirts and accessories. Pair tan-coloured leather brogues with wine-hued cardigan and herringbone muffler, suggest experts.
Ishaan Sachdeva, Director at Alberto Torresi, Akshay Narvekar, Founder of Bombay Shirt Company and Siddharth Saigal, Founder of Wrap Studio, give few inputs:
- The combination of a white collared shirt with candy blue stripes, chinos and brown leather formal shoes can impart a poised look to the beginning of the week and beat the Monday blues.
- For a perfect Tuesday look, go for a trendy cardigan in tones of wine or burgundy. Complete your look with tan-coloured leather brogues and herringbone muffler for a sophisticated touch to your attire.
- Pairing your plain white Dobby shirt with formal trousers and black formal lace-ups can be a perfect choice to show up to work on Wednesday.
- Thursdays can be made livelier with a poplin shirt in solid colours like navy blue or bottle green which can be paired with leather loafers in tan or brown. These shirts can also be worn under jackets or blazers and accessorised with printed pocket squares to get an elegant look for formal meetings.
- Opting for a graphic polo T-shirt and teaming them with funky white sneakers is apt for a fun-filled Friday at work.
Latest in Beauty and fashion:
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.