Latest posts by Big Binge Media (see all)
- TED Talks that inspire educational innovation - June 10, 2019
- Home remedies for flawless skin - September 29, 2018
- Trailer launch of ‘Baazaar’ at Bombay Stock Exchange - September 25, 2018
New Delhi: From the flares to the fringes, find the most summer-ready silhouettes in the seasons most trending skirts. Get ready for a fresh dose of prints, patterns and colours to put your best style forward, experts suggest for skirt trends for this summer.
Natascha Tate, in-house stylist at LimeRoad, and Radhika Singhal, an expert at FabAlley, have listed a few skirt trends for this summer:
- From day-outs to dinner, a floral printed tulip skirt will be your 9-to-5 bottom wear. Go for a powder pink number and team it up with your solid white tee. This skirt style totally wins on versatility. The skirt gels well with good old white sneakers as well as subtle nude heels.
- Looking for flow factor of skirts and comfort of shorts? The idea is to experiment. While most skorts (skirts plus shorts) give a very sporty look, you should totally go for a scarlet pair to wear it for your date night. Team it up with a lacy black top and your trusty black pumps.
- Form-fitting denim skirts are good to show off your waist. Wear it with your graphic tee and crop tee to get the street vibe going. Wear platform trainers and carry a canvas backpack to complete the look in style.
- The skater skirt has never been out of style. It is one of the easiest skirts to wear and never fails to make heads turn!
- Skater skirts make for the perfect work wear. Simply team it with a crisp white blouse and a sharp blazer. Slip on some classy pointed heels to achieve the ultimate boss girl look.
- A basic tee tucked into your skater skirt makes for a super easy everyday look, just top it off with a pair of trainers, a messy high ponytail, and you’re good to go.
- The pencil skirt is an all-time classic trend that can instantly amp up your look and make you look like a diva. Team it up with a tee, mules and a floral blazer for a casual day out. You can also pair it with a ruffled top to add a small twist to the classic look and throw on your signature stilettos to get the glamour quotient on.
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.