Latest posts by Big Binge Media (see all)
- TED Talks that inspire educational innovation - June 10, 2019
- Home remedies for flawless skin - September 29, 2018
- Trailer launch of ‘Baazaar’ at Bombay Stock Exchange - September 25, 2018
New Delhi: Black and white shades have been hit ever since the beginning of fashion era but their usage has been modified from time to time and now its best to call them monochrome trend in street fashion as well as in party looks so make sure you are opting for this fashion staple in smart ways.
Ashima Sharma, founder of Ashima S Couture and Nidhi Yadav, Creative Head, AKS ethnic wear list down the top looks for day and night in monsoon.
- Black mini dress with white short jacket: Nowadays jacket trend is also trending in summer looks with light fabric. Black colour mini laser cut dress with a cropped vest and white jacket is also an example of summer jacket styling. It makes a classy and perfect fit for daily wear. You can increase the look by wearing white sneakers on it and white colour sling bag. You can wear it confidently and can flaunt in front of friends.
- Graphic Black and White: You can give a touch of the 90s trend in it. Try a black graphic top with white colour bell bottom pants. It gives you a retro look with a slight touch of modernization. Carry it with black heels with a formal jacket and you are ready to go for meetings or formal gatherings.
- Polka dots: You can try Polka dots short dungarees with a colourful top under it. It is sure to give you a casual and funky look. You can also try polka dotted skater skirt with balloon sleeves top to team it with, it makes a perfect look for an evening date.
- Ruffled crop top with ripped jeans: Ruffled tops are in trend these days and very popular among girls. Try something different this summer with a ruffled crop top and ripped jeans, also complete the look with wedges & statement earrings. It is a day look and perfect for outings.
- White is perfect for summer: White colour absorbs less amount of heat and this makes it perfect for summers but other than that it’s one colour which has never gone out of trend, also try some other light shades like peach, off-white, pastels etc this summer. White with pastels is particularly trending these days. To quirk up your look pair it with some lace-up brogues. Off shoulder white top with a white skirt makes a perfect day time attire.
► Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/tQ3Ujq and then click on 🔔to stay updated!
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.