Latest posts by Big Binge Media (see all)
- TED Talks that inspire educational innovation - June 10, 2019
- Home remedies for flawless skin - September 29, 2018
- Trailer launch of ‘Baazaar’ at Bombay Stock Exchange - September 25, 2018
Finding the best place to take your loved one on a date is a task that can make your Valentine’s Day memorable. So, just in case you are in search of such a place, and you are situated in either Mumbai or Delhi, here is a list of places we recommend to take your special one to, this Valentine’s Day.
The best thing is that the list below has been curated keeping in mind the fact that not all people have the same spending appetite. So, have a read and find which option suits you and your partner best.
1. Start your story with a song and a cup of Tea at Tasse de Thé, a tea bar and restaurant in Fort. Taking an unconventional approach, Tasse de Thé invites everyone to start their story by dedicating a beautiful song to their valentine.
Have a special number that means something to the two of you? Play it right here as a V-Day gesture. The best thing, entry is free and you get a free small pot of “Love Tea” recommended by their in-house tea blender. The tea offered will be synchronised with the theme of the song which will leave you and your date feeling warm and loved up!
When: 14th February 2018, 8:00 AM to 12.00 AM
Price range: Entry is Free
Where: Tasse de Thé, Islam Building, Ground Floor, Veer Nariman Street, Fort, Mumbai.
2. Ditch the usual chocolates and roses and get behind the BKC Dive DIY station and stir up a fancy Sangria for your lady love as you show her how well acquainted you are with her taste and preferences. If you belong to the singles’ club, let your creativity flow out as you get into the bartender’s shoes and aim for a winning mix. Also basking in the season of love, the Dive bar is giving both lovers and loners Dive Signature Sangria Flights for free to add to the celebration. You can make the most of the night at just Rs. 299 with unlimited Sangria buffet and drinks starting at Rs. 85.
Time: 14th February 2018, 8:00 PM to close.
Price range: Unlimited Sangria per person at INR 299/- for women and INR 499/- for men.
Where: BKC | DIVE, ground floor, Pinnacle Corporate Park, next to Trade Centre, Opposite MTNL Office, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai.
3. If you feel that an unlimited supply of ‘bubbly’ is what your relationship needs this Valentine’s Day so that it doesn’t fizz out with time, then head to The Boston Butt as they would be serving unlimited Chandon refills, Raspberry White Chocolate Truffle and Dark Chocolate Skillet Cookie, all this at INR 1,999++ per couple.
When: 14th February 2018
Price range: INR 1,999++ per couple
Where: The Boston Butt, 1st floor, Rampart Row, Near Rhythm House, Kalaghoda, Fort, Mumbai.
4. Rejoice and engage in Cantonese cuisine at Royal China, leave your better half with a memorable and enjoyable Chinese dining experience this Valentine’s Day. Dining at Royal China comes, enjoy a unique view from the 16th floor of Eros Towers. Feel the comfort and joy this place has to offer and make memories with your loved ones.
When: 14th February 2018, 12:30pm – 3:45pm & 7:30pm – 11:45 pm.
Price range: Approx. INR 2500/-
Where: Royal China, 16th Floor, Eros Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019.
5. Don’t allow the stress of planning the perfect romantic evening; take the joy away from your V-Day surprise. Spend quality time dipped in luxury with your beloved at Café Knosh, The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi.
When: 14th February 2018
Timing: 7:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Price range: INR 19,999/14,999 for 5 Course Set Menu along with Limit Less Chandon Sparkling Wine/Imported Spirits; along poolside with a private Butler.* T&C apply.
Where: Café Knosh, The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi.
Latest in food and beverage:
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.