- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom - August 2, 2020
- Subject is the star of your photo! - July 31, 2020
- BIGGEST mistake people make when taking their business online - July 29, 2020
Mumbai: With monsoon comes rains and with rains comes the urge to sip on some really good coffee! Now, the city sure has a number of places that offer a good cup of coffee. But there are only a few cafés out there that can provide an excellent dining experience with good food. Guess what, Coffee by Di Bella has just got themselves listed as a part of this exclusive group!
They have recently forayed into food and we could not stop ourselves from trying to find out what they have to offer. However, as of now, this experience is only available at selected ‘Coffee by Di Bella Exclusive’ stores located at Bandra and Malad.
Listed below are dishes that we think are worth a good munch when you visit these exclusive stores!
5) Breakfast Burrito: Burritos this good are best when they can be had throughout the day and not just for breakfast. The team at Coffee by Di Bella seems to be well aware of this fact and are hence serving all day breakfast! This one, in particular, is a must try from their all-day breakfast menu.
4) Cheese Stuffed Fried Chicken Burger: A big fat fried chicken burger alongside a bowl of melted cheese to dip it into, if that is not what turns on your inner foodie, you sure need a checkup! Jokes apart, we feel this dish is to your hunger pangs what a good massage is to your body after a long work week. Yes, it is that good!
3) Chicken Peri Peri Pizza: Now we got sold onto that dish as soon as we read that name on the menu. Sure any dish named with Peri Peri has a nice ring to it, but it is also true there is no escaping to the flavours that this magic ingredient can bring on your tongue! One bite of any dish seasoned with Peri Peri and you are likely to find yourself hooked to it!
2) Rocky Road Waffle: If you just go by the name, many people often end up relating the waffle to their lives! But not always is what seems rocky on the outside, smooth on the inside! The taste of this waffle is so silky smooth that you might continue eating it without realising that you actually finished all of it!
1) Pearl Cappuccino: No longer do have to dive deep into the oceans to find some good pearls, you can now have them while sipping your next cappuccino at Coffee by Di Bella. Now, of course, we are not referring to real pearls. But the pearls we are talking about might be more precious to some than real pearls, as these are pearls made of chocolate! After all, we all know that chocolates and coffee are a combination that can never go wrong!
Talking about the ambience of the place, there is a decent amount of space to breathe in this cafe. For those who like a breath of fresh air, their outdoor seating arrangements do seem appealing, especially during evenings!
► Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/tQ3Ujq and then click on 🔔to stay updated!