- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom - August 2, 2020
- Subject is the star of your photo! - July 31, 2020
- BIGGEST mistake people make when taking their business online - July 29, 2020
Mumbai: In the pursuit to take on the dishes that are being served at some of the ‘most talked about’ places in town, we headed to Pranzi Ristorante located in Khar West.
And guess what? We weren’t disappointed at all for taking the call to visit this place. From well-designed interiors to polite and courteous serving staff, this place sure knows how to make dining-in a good experience.
Listed below are 3 dishes that we recommend you should ask them to bring to your table during your visit to this place.
3) Chicken Shish Taouk: This classic dish has raised itself to become a signature dish that represents Arab cuisine. The version that was prepared and served on our table here had the perfect balance of subtle flavours, a trait that is essential to Shish Taouk.
2) Lamb Turkish Adana Kebab: If you love lamb and if you are big on kebabs, this one is not-to-miss. The kebab that came on our table was perfectly cooked, giving it a soft texture and fresh feel, making sure that every bite is like a party for our taste buds!
1) Pulled Chicken Burger: If you are bored of the usual patty burgers, you should surely give this dish a go. Instead of stuffing a fried or barbecued patty between the buns, they spread a layer of threaded/pulled chicken. This is then topped with cheese and barbecue sauce. This preparation style gives this burger an edge over man other burgers available at different places throughout the city.
Lastly, if you are looking for a bonus recommendation, we shall not turn you down! If you are someone for whom a good meal is never over until it ends with a good sweet dish, you have to order their Ecuadorian Chocolate Truffle with Cream Cheese Icing. This sticky, gooey serving is sure to leave a lasting taste in your mouth, one that will be relishing, to say the least.
► Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/tQ3Ujq and then click on 🔔to stay updated!