Latest posts by Big Binge Media (see all)
- Home remedies for flawless skin - September 29, 2018
- Trailer launch of ‘Baazaar’ at Bombay Stock Exchange - September 25, 2018
- Indian hockey team shoots for ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ - September 25, 2018
India is often considered to be a gastronomic delight for the food lovers and there could hardly be a better way to celebrate your love for the nation than to indulge in some of its rich flavours and aromas. We have handpicked a few places you could visit for a good munch on Republic day.
- Mumbai – Amanzi Sky Deck & Bar, 164, Hill Road, Near Holy Family Hospital, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
What if we tell you there’s a ‘Biryani Festival’ happening in Mumbai from 26th January to 28th January? If that sounded like music to your ears, head straight to this place in Bandra where they are serving 8 different choices of Biryani like – Lucknowi Gosht Biryani, Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani, Kumbh Matar Biryani, Malai Soya Chaap Biryani, Malabari Prawn Biryani, Murg Makhani Biryani, Paneer Makhani Biryani & Hariyali Subz Biryani, which you can choose from as per your preference.
- New Delhi – Jaypee Vasant Continental, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057
Enjoy a special 26% discount this Republic day on food & beverages at all Jaypee Vasant Continental New Delhi restaurants, namely Ano-Tai, Paatra, Eggspectation, and Tapas. What’s more is you get to relish their special tricolor menu and Indian traditional desserts.
- Pune – TVUM, 64, Rd Number 13, Jogger’s Park, Nilanjali Society, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411006
Enjoy United India Brunch with eclectic live stations. This place claims to integrate authentic ingredients and adapt the traditional ways of cooking. We feel their ‘United India Brunch’ could be a great way to try out the different flavours of our vast country! There will be 3 live stations of Appam, Jalebi and Chaat along with a wide range of delicacies from different parts of the country!
Eg: Nadir Maand – Jammu & Kashmir, Chutneywala Paneer Tikka – Punjab, Bohri Mutton Samosa – Bohri Community, Chicken Farcha – Parsi Community, Jhire Jhire Chinghri Bhaja – West Bengal, Kathiawadi Shaak – Kathiawad region of Gujarat, Nadan Chicken Curry – Kerala, Laal Maas – Rajasthan, Masale Bhaat – Maharashtra and Chainsoo – A spicy dal from Uttarakhand!
- New Delhi – Kiyan – The Roseate, 21st Milestone, NH-8, Samalkha, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Kiyan at The Roseate New Delhi has tricoloured dining offers, alongside the picture-perfect views of lush greens ensconced amidst royal blue water bodies!
Guests can indulge their taste buds in a special 5 course lunch and dinner menu artistically crafted by Chef Nishant Choubey. The a la carte menu comprises of gastronomical delights in tricolour such as Three Grained Khichadi, Cottage Cheese Tikki, Tricolour Halwa, Mandarin Vanilla and Pistachio creamux with Ghana chocolate. The set menu also includes an array of exotic trichrome mock-tails.
- Gurgaon – 6th Floor, Ambience Mall, National Highway 8, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Embrace the spirit of patriotism in a fun-filled way on the 26th, 27th, 28th January. During this long weekend at iSKATE, you can enjoy ice skating sessions along with choice of pasta or pizza accompanied with specially curated ‘Republic Day punch’ for the occasion.
- Noida – Spellbound, second floor, Gardens Galleria, Plot A2, Sector 38 A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
This Republic day Spellbound, a fine-dine restaurant at Gardens Galleria mall, is coming forward with an initiative to pay tribute to the armed forces in the country. Dine at Spellbound from 26th-28th Jan and 30% off your bill will go to the Indian Army Welfare Fund.
- Mumbai – Foodhall, Level 3, Palladium Mall, High Street Phoenix, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
If you are just looking for a sweet little bite to grab, head to Foodhall and get your hands on these pretty looking macarons that you can share with friends and family and rejoice this Republic day.
Latest in food and beverage:
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.