- #ShameOnYuviBhajji trends on Twitter - April 1, 2020
- REVEL IN THE GLORY OF ‘FEMININITY’ THIS WOMEN’S DAY - March 5, 2020
- Filmfare Awards 2020: Gully Boy scores record for most Filmfare wins ever with 13 awards - February 16, 2020
New Delhi: Indian cuisine offers a variety of spices that tingle not only your taste buds but also impact health positively. Black pepper, which can turn dull dishes into lip-smacking, can help you shed weight.
Black pepper is loaded with Vitamins A, C, and K, minerals, healthy fatty acids. It also contains piperine. Black pepper works as a natural metabolic booster. All this makes it a storehouse of uncountable health benefits, including weight loss.
Adding up a little black pepper to lose weight, goes a long way. Added in your meal, black pepper helps burn calories after eating for hours, prevents the creation of new fat cells and suppresses fat accumulation.
Clinical dietician and Nutritionist Nmami Agarwal and FITPASS’ Dietician and Nutritionist Mehar Rajput, have suggested a few ways to use black pepper to lose weight:
- Gulp or chew directly: Consume 1-2 black peppercorns directly every morning if you can tolerate its burning hot flavour. This will rev up your metabolism.
- Black pepper tea: In tea, simply add a dash of freshly ground black pepper to lose weight!
- Sprinkle it over fruit and vegetable salad: Use black pepper as a seasoning and simply sprinkle it over your favourite salad. This not only adds an extra flavour to your plate but also aids in weight loss.
- Add it your everyday beverage: A pinch of black pepper powder over buttermilk or a masala-mint-lemonade goes a long way! It not only helps to shed extra pounds but also helps build better immunity.
- Black pepper oil: Add a drop of 100 per cent pure black pepper oil in a glass of plain water and consume it before breakfast. Using it as a salad dressing is another option.
Pepper helps in reducing fatty acids, triglycerides, phospholipids and Cholesterol level in the plasma and lipid profile. It also helps in elevating the good cholesterol and reducing the formation of new fat cells in the body.
► Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/tQ3Ujq and then click on 🔔to stay updated!
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.