Latest posts by Big Binge Media (see all)
- Protected: Keto Made Comfy With Meatigo! - April 16, 2019
- Home remedies for flawless skin - September 29, 2018
- Trailer launch of ‘Baazaar’ at Bombay Stock Exchange - September 25, 2018
New Delhi: Benefits of herbal tea have not remained unknown to modern day health experts. Negative emotions like sadness and nervousness can be soothed with a cup of herbal teas. Treat yourself to warm sips that give you the benefits of herbal tea made from ingredients like chamomile, fennel, peppermint and rose, suggest experts.
Rishav Kanoi, Tea Expert and Founder at Tea Trove, and Razi Khan, Director, Sales and Marketing at Typhoo India, list the following benefits of herbal tea.
- Chamomile is a magical ingredient used in herbal teas. It has been used by mankind since ages. Chamomile is used as a remedy for sleep problems. It also relaxes the blood vessels and smoothens the muscle fibres. Chamomile also acts as an anti-bacterial and helps in controlling diabetes.
- Peppermint has proven to help in relaxing the muscles. To obtain best results, it should be consumed in the evening before bedtime. It helps people suffering from insomnia. It also contains a high level of menthol which helps in relaxing muscles and activates a state of refreshment. People suffering from depression often face sleep deprivation, and that’s where peppermint comes to rescue. It is also helpful to aid digestion.
- Lemongrass, if consumed regularly in a prescribed quantity, prevents worry and stress from building up. It also acts as an energy booster and thus helps in uplifting the mood. Lemongrass also heightens metabolism, this ensures our blood circulation is optimal.
- Fennel is one of the most commonly used herbs in India which is eaten post-dinner or lunch as raw brewed fennel and drinking as a herb is like ingesting it directly. To cure colic problem stress which leads to depression, fennel is the best option.
- Rose tea is also known for fighting depression. It has numerous other benefits as it contains vitamin C and antioxidants which give boost the immunity levels in your body.
► Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/tQ3Ujq and then click on 🔔to stay updated!
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.