Latest posts by Big Binge Media (see all)
- TED Talks that inspire educational innovation - June 10, 2019
- Home remedies for flawless skin - September 29, 2018
- Trailer launch of ‘Baazaar’ at Bombay Stock Exchange - September 25, 2018
Hey there, all the cupid struck people, if you haven’t yet realised – Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! For those who haven’t purchased a gift, read on and find some gift ideas that have the potential to woo your loved one!
- Wonderchef Duet Coffee Maker: If coffee a coffee date is where it all started for the two of you, what better than gifting a coffee maker! This Valentine’s gift them the comfort of brewing cups of finely brewed coffee, and spend the time sip on some love-filled coffee with the comfort of being at home!
- Philips Lighting’s Hue range: Nothing beats a romantic evening and a candlelight dinner with an amazing ambience. Lighting plays a key role here and with this thought in mind, Philips Lighting India has come up with an interesting and unique gifting solution called Philips Hue. It is a personal wireless lighting system that allows you to create the ideal light settings at home using just your smartphone or tablet. You can choose the perfect colour for your room from amongst16 million colours offered by Philips Hue, and create the right ambiance for every mood. Whether you want to read, relax and watch TV or concentrate while working, Philips Hue’s four preset light settings – read, relax, energise and concentrate are harmonised to your daily routines.
- Big Boy Toyz Gold Edition Perfume: This fragrance claims to be emblematic of raw power, dynamism & energy well contrasted by cool attitude & zest. Ideal for those who would like to ignite the passion within, with the heart laced aromatic nuances atop fresh bergamot, cool cucumber and mint set against the background of powerful cedar, sweet tonka & musks.
- Limited edition Royal Red ELYT Dual smartphone: Specially released keeping Valentine’s Day in mind, give your special one a beautiful valentine message that will make them feel the warmth of love. ELYT Dual Red will provide the experience of capturing feelings & expressions closely, available at an affordable price tag of ₹ 6,999/-
- CaratLane’s new Valentine’s Day Collection, ‘The New Expressions of Love’: Every design has an expression. Crafted in gold, the designs seem to appeal to the emoji-speaking, meme-sharing millennials of today, the designs are fun, upbeat and self-expressive. They also come in a special package that features one-liners that showcase the unique meaning behind each design.
latest in relationship:
The Big Binge is a digital content production house dedicated to producing meaningful content that aims to inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers.